Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Waiting outside til you're ready to go.


This band is really big in Ireland, so we should all give them a listen. And besides, who doesn't love the Irish? I listened to them while running some errands around the city today, and couldn't help but smile. I even walked in time with the music a little, but don't tell anyone I told you that. Anyway, they have a full album coming out early October, and they're touring in the US through Halloween before heading back across the Atlantic. Might be worth seeing them while they're here.

Also, if I had a dollar for every minute I spent on the phone with Ikea, I could afford a significantly better apartment. If anyone would like to start that fund, please email me at your earliest convenience.

------
Brand New Day
Kodaline

No comments:

Post a Comment