Thursday, September 11, 2014

No turning back.



How do we like the larger video size? I think I kinda like it. (Skip to 0:40 for Music)

Still recovering from an insufferable cold that I thought would be the death of me. I kept walking around the office telling everyone there was a knife in my throat. All I got in return was a fellow co-worker telling me, "Well, if there's a knife in your throat, you probably should take it out, and you'll feel a lot better."

Morale may be low currently, but it's on the up and up, and there's no turning back. As I will be "flying" to Dallas tomorrow to be reunited with my beloved friend, I thought this song was a propos. When I texted my manager "Yeehaw" in regards to being off for the weekend, he responded, "Awww. You're a New Yorker now. Don't try."

Stay chill, New York.

------
Flying
Green River Ordinance

1 comment:

  1. Your co-workers can't be that cold (pun intended)

    ReplyDelete