Thursday, August 9, 2012

It's Time!


I've just completed the craziest two-week orientation I've ever gone through. From classes in Communications and Financial Economics to team building sessions, socials, and recruiting events, b-school has already completely worn me out! That being said, I'm starting to feel more and more at home in Nashville. I love the people I'm meeting, I love my new apartment, and I love this program. Like LOVE this program.



I'm very excited to start classes next week and get the ball rolling. After our first recruiting event of the semester this morning, I'm just more anxious for the next one! After planning on coming to this program since Nov 15, 2011, it is so crazy to me that everything is finally happening! I can't wait to get to know the people at the firms more, as well as develop relationships with all the people in the program. It is also mind-blowing to think about how I'll know where I'm starting my career in three months! Three months!

------
"It's Time"
Imagine Dragons

No comments:

Post a Comment